PRESENTAZIONE DEL PROGETTO
Erasmus+ è il nuovo programma dell’Unione Europea per la cooperazione nel settore dell’istruzione, della formazione, della gioventù e dello sport per il periodo 2014-2020. Il programma è progettato per migliorare le competenze e l’occupabilità dei giovani e la modernizzazione di istruzione, formazione e lavoro con i giovani.
L’obiettivo del progetto EARN è rispondere con successo alla necessità di sviluppare competenze nella lavorazione della pietra (EARN). I partner del progetto sono rappresentanti dei datori di lavoro e le scuole di tre paesi coinvolti, la Camera dell’Artigianato di Sežana, la Scuola ambientale di Lubiana, il Centro Kosovel-Scuola professionale di Sežana, il Centro di formazione professionale Istituto Salesiano “San Zeno” di Verona, la nostra associazione Slovensko deželno gospodarsko združenje – Unione regionale economica slovena, la scuola di scalpellino di Brač e il gruppo di eco-innovazione e sviluppo sociale CEDRA di Spalato.
Il progetto, della durata di tre anni, ha l’obiettivo di colmare la lacuna che si crea tra tra il sistema di istruzione e il mercato del lavoro avvicinando gli istituti di formazione con il mondo delle Piccole e medie imprese in Slovenia, Croazia e Italia.
ENGLISH PRESENTATION OF THE PROJECT
The situation of young people entering the labor market is characterized by a bad connection between the education system and the labor market. Formal education institutions are only marginally associated with the business sector. The relationship between students, employers and schools can be strengthened and improved in a very simple manner that does not require any special organizational changes only slightly different way of working and collaboration. The experience of participating partner countries point to the same practices and needs of target groups as in Slovenia. Employers who carry out practical training with work have a major impact on the further development of young people and their careers. Integrating education and practical training to work is one of the most important areas for the introduction of young people in the working process.
Objectives of the project
– The exchange of knowledge and best practices between the partners,
– Establishment of a new strategic partnership associations, schools and employers (Sežana, Split, Trieste) and schools (Verona, Ljubljana, Brac, Sežana),
– Strengthening the impact on employers provide practical training,
– Upgrading the current cooperation partners with similar organizations in other countries and expand this cooperation to new partners,
– Establishment and implementation of a new model of practical training “Learning for the development of competences”,
– Acquisition of new skills and competences of teachers, educators and employers,
– Acquisition of new practical and useful knowledge for faster responsiveness, and the inclusion of students after school,
– Increasing interest among young people to the profession of stonecutting,
– Increasing the corporate interest among young people.
Planned results of the project
– Creation a new strategic partnership between the countries of Slovenia, Italy, Croatia (schools and chambers).
– The establishment of a professional / expert team.
– The establishment of a new model of practical training with an emphasis on practical and market-oriented skills; A new model of practical job training will be based on a greater role for the involvement of employers in implementing practical training of students.
– Study visits; The project will be carried out 3 study visits with common meetings for all partners in order to know the project partner, the way of practical training for the profession of stonecutting, innovative approaches, experiences of schools in cooperation with employers as well as familiarizing with the situation in the country stonecutting business partner.
– Manual of the new model for practical job training and best practices of project partners.
– Preparation of demonstration articles and promotion of the project.
All project partners will inform the current target groups, other stakeholders
and the public activities and intermediate and final results of the project.
The implemented activities:
- 1. Kick off meeting on OOZ Sežana
- The 1. Study visit within the project Learning for competence development in stonecutting EARN
- First meeting of the expert team within project Learning for competence development in stone cutting EARN
- The second meeting of project partners in Split
Detailed info about the project at: http://ooz-sezana.si/?p=10708